We begin by evaluating your current cybersecurity practices, identifying areas that meet CMMC requirements and uncovering gaps that need attention.
Based on our assessment, we develop a tailored strategy that aligns with the specific needs and objectives of your business, ensuring a path towards compliance that is as efficient and straightforward as possible.
We stand by you as you implement the necessary cybersecurity practices and controls, providing expert guidance and support to facilitate a smooth and successful transition.
Compliance is an ongoing journey. We offer continuous monitoring services to ensure that your cybersecurity practices remain up-to-date and aligned with CMMC requirements.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Levels Simplified
- Objective: To protect Federal Contract Information (FCI).
- 17 Practices: Involves implementing basic cybersecurity practices. It's focused on the protection of information that is not intended for public release.
- Assessment: Self-assessment is generally sufficient at this level.
- Objective: To protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
- 110 Practices: Requires the implementation of a specific set of practices from the NIST SP 800-171, along with establishing and documenting processes to guide cybersecurity practices.
- Assessment: Requires a third-party assessment for contractors handling CUI, ensuring a higher level of scrutiny and validation of compliance.
- Objective: Protecting against advanced persistent threats (APTs) and safeguarding CUI.
- 110+ Practices: Encompasses advanced and progressive cybersecurity practices. These are designed to protect organizations against sophisticated threats.
- Assessment: Requires government-led assessments. This level is intended for organizations that are considered critical to national security.
Navigate the complexities of the Department of Defense's cybersecurity requirements with confidence. Let us guide your journey to achieving and maintaining robust CMMC compliance.